Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Songs that Motivate me.


There is that moment in life when you feel low...you want to be in your cocoon and just either sleep or think deeply and make sense of issues going through your life?
Different people use the "me time"differently.
Personally, my me time is used on listening to music, depending on my mood,i have selected some gospel songs that make me happy,beautiful beautiful songs.

All this songs lift my spirit especially when am down, like i recently lost a nephew, and had so many issues to think about, all i wanted is time to myself and i will tell you the below gospel songs made me happy.They rejuvenated me and maybe you can try them out and see if they will have the same effect on you.

  1. Wewe ni Zaidi -Eric Smith   
  2. Kimbilio Langu- Abedi Ngoso  
  3. Mwema- Mercy Masika                                    
  4. Upo- Danny Gift
  5. Kilele- Pitson
  6. Tosheka- MOG
  7. Unatosha- Eunice Njeri
  8. Eunice Njeri ft Lady Bee and Soki Kalwenze
  9. Ningáre- Christina Shusho
  10. Tulia- Evelyn Wanjiru and Vicky Kitonga
  11. Emmanuel- Mercy Masika
I am sure you have loved two or three of this songs....your welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment