Friday, July 25, 2014

Ali Kiba is Back!!!!



I slept excited of the comeback of one of my most favorite bongo artists, Ali Kiba, his comeback is not just a comeback, but he is coming back in style, with two hits.
By mid night the songs were out and the fact Ali was doing a come back to me was great news!!

Ali Kiba is a name that has been there and it will always be there, now I have listened to the first song Mwana, and I say Ali is back for real, his voice as good as ever, you know how his voice just sooths you? And the beats, creative, Zuku sort of.
I like it more because of the message too; His advice to the youth is just in time.Actually am already dancing to this mad tune,i was holding my breath for his come back,i release my breath knowing he just made hits.!!

I listen to his other song Kimaso Maso and I say this is a new Ali Kiba, the song is unlike Kiba, a different Style, away from what we are used to hear him sing, and here, he executed it so well.
This is a more Mature Ali Kiba, and am excited of his new journey, Ali though young he is a legend, and all I can say is the silence was worth it, I say you did well Kiba.

Everyone missed Kiba, now that he is back in a very relevant and unique way,I know he will be playing all over.Great hits.


No comments:

Post a Comment