Friday, July 11, 2014

A new hit by Matonya!!



The new song Unanimaliza by Matonya is a breath of fresh air, uniquely done and the upbeat style that I can dance to all night long.
This is a song I can have as my ringtone, and listen to it play for hours on end without stopping.
Listening to Unanimaliza, I know this is a new Matonya, a fresh Matonya, with a unique breathtaking style of music.
His video is good, well thought and unique.
am already in love with this hit, too bad our radio and tv stations have different opinions, but left to me, this song would be hitting the chats.
The song is a change from his older hit songs like Taxi Bubu and Pea Tairi songs  which have been my all favorites since I became a fan.


I beleive Matonya is a budding artist, he has done several different styles of music one being Zilipendwa,remember the song i said Diamond had copied his mdogo mdogo style from? yes, same style like Matonya's song?just wondering why the song never hit for almost two years now, it being a unique style, if DJ's and VJ's will make Mdogo mdogo by Diamond hit, then they should start by doing justice to Zilipendwa.

My love for Matonya has been on and off, this does not mean i dont appreciate his talent, i do, and this is a legend, a pace setter in the tanzanian music industries.



No comments:

Post a Comment