Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kiba Squared with a come back!!



Ali and Abdu kiba just released a new song Pita Mbele and mmmmmh,am dancing to it already.It took me long to sit and listen to it but once the song sunk in, I just cannot stop listening to it.Just sample the beat below:-
A new and daring style and I believe Ali kiba and his brother took a gamble and won.
All am waiting for is a marvelous video for a great song, I hope they dont let me down and make me lose interest after having such high hopes on them.
 
Ali Kiba.




I have believed that Ali Kiba is great and remains great, am yet to agree that he is losing touch, because if its good songs he still does them, he has done very good collabos remember his collabo with Bonge La nyau Here which sounds new to me every day?listen to this talented duo and tell me if Ali Kiba has lost touch

or better yet,listen to Ali and his brother in a song that has brought them controversies,many insinuating that they were talking about a fellow musician?who cares,as long its a hit,its serves the purpose to me Listen to it Also
maybe we say the media has shifted focus and I know soon, they will be back to this great talent.
Watch out for his new video here!! 
Abdu Kiba.


No comments:

Post a Comment