Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Afande sele...True Legend,Celebrating 10 years in style.



 Afande seleeeee, mimi ni muumini wa ukweli,men do I love this two hits, what!!!!this is a true legend,he has released two beautiful versions of the same songs,both sweet in their own way and hey why would I not love this songs?
Afande,yes, your still the king na simmoja wa wale napenda upotee,no way!!
This is hiphop in a new intresting way.
I should look for producer Caddy, this is a great guy with talent,ok….past the shock of this new sweet song,I love Afande Sele,and though he has been quiet I believe the silence was worth it,and as he celebrates ten years in the music industry, I truly celebrate him why lie.
The first version is a rap song with some unique bits,have you ever danced to rap?as in on the dance floor? the this is it. Just amazing work.
The second version sounds more African,unique too and in Swahili we say imetulia. Asked to choose, I wouldn’t,both versions are unique in their own way.Listen to both versions below:-
I have listened to this guy since i was young,and yea,he is a true legend,i personally celebrate him,hands down.



Remember when he was hitting with a song like Darubini kali?it was a hit,then,hizi ndio zilikua zetu,call me old,thats fine,but yes,this were the songs then listen to it here:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_eqniPR4Ks pardon the quality though,then we had no good videos.
There was also Karata Dume,which he featured Mez B,it was a great hit,it is to late listen to the song here:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Wzrd7HkS8
Listening to this old song,brought good memories,we did have quality music then.




Am glad the guy is back in the game,with two great hits.......cant wait for the video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment