Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ever Heard of Team Sharo Baro?listen to them.





Heard of a group team Sharo baro?the team is comprised of Bonge la Nyau,remember this guy who sung Uaminifu featuring Ali Kiba?the song to me is a hit to date, I fell in love with the song till this minute, am in love, and this song still makes me believe in Ali Kiba,the guy is good, too good I should say,listen to Uaminifu by Bonge la Nyau featuring Ali Kibahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA2b-hs7jn0
Away from that, the group also has Rapper Kinyozi,Bishop Mapoz and Alinda aka First lady wa Sharo baro and the song is produced by Bob Juniour, this producer is one to watch out too, just know what to do and how to do it..
The song is a unique one, with a taste of the Swahili bits and danceable too, it will hit radio stations and clubs with a bang!!
I would dance to this song all night long, I guess you would too.Have a feel of the song and help me dance to it, i know you will.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETcs-xGjr3s
 
Bonge La Nyau.

No comments:

Post a Comment