Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kizai zai Remix,real meaning of a remix i should say.







Kizai zai by Diamond was a song I accidentally listened to to when a good friend of mine had shared it on his facebook page.
Its one song I listened to and I could not make up my mind if he was serious in the song or if he was practicing and the song leaked, or he was just bored and wanted to release something or he had nothing to release and he just had to allow us listen to a dry song which is unlike Diamond.Listen to Kizai zai here:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZuroT6jegE
It had nice beats, but it had no wow factor something Diamond always has in his songs.
But I listen to the remix and oh yes, I like this song, this new one, this version that has Lina in it, at least I can now listen to it with a smile and know that Diamond really wants me as a fun to appreciate his work.
The song is so different from the original, The beat in the song,the afro fusion should I say? Sort of Taarab or so I think, beautifully done,I cant stop listening to it as I am writing this, lovely.Now this is what entails a remix, You redo a song and it surpasses the original song and for this, I give a tick, nicely done Lina,good move, a hit it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment