Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Juliana's Romantic Come Back!!



Juliana Kanyomozi is a music queen, her voice is spectacular and though its long since I heard her sing, listening her latest song tells me that she is still a talented Lady.
Her vocals in this are great, the video is epic and simply done.

The song done in Luganda in a romantic song that whether you understand the language or not, you just feel the vibe in the song.Though it just sounds like all her previous songs, meaning she has not changed her style, i recognise the good vocals here.Listen to Olibera Nange below:-
This Toro princess has been a judge on Tusker Project Fame for years now, has sung good songs, and done great collabos and this new song, makes her still remain relevant in the East African music industry.

I loved her music since my years as a student in Uganda, to date her songs make me smile, reminds me of my youthful years in 256.



No comments:

Post a Comment