Thursday, July 24, 2014

Amileena and Sudi,amazingly talented!!


Amileena has been my best TPF contenstant,she showed talent in the house and even after she remained relevant doing her solo debuts and even doing collabos with so many other artists.

Now she isn’t the only one I admire from the talent search,there is Nakaya,men the girl can sing,she might be quiet now but I know she will have a comeback soon.
intrestingly Sudi boy has featured Amileena in a song Naona bado,the song is coastal, and the vocals,massive too.

My friend Caro Robi tells me this is a definite ringtone for her, and as I know Robi, She does not love easily and if she does, then its deserved.
I agree with her 100%,the song in magical, the first day I heard this song I listened to it ten times before I took a break. The two gel so well, the video is simple and cool.Amileena sounds amazing in the track,the song has some Bongo taste too,My friend Abwao aka Agwatta tells me that this is a classic hit,and yes,it is.Lovely!!Listen to Naona bado :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scDBuSpEuY4

And one last thing I will say, coast has talent, massive massive talent ,it’s just a matter of time before they take over the Kenyan music industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment