Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Umebadilika????Young killer ft Banana Zoro.



Young Killer.


Lamujer demivida…..woooow,the voice saying this words, and the bass…..romantic and I love it,The song is soooooo nice,romantic and creative.
The song is so simple, good vocals, nice to the ear, it talks to me and I love it.
The bass is by Banana Zoro and the rap is by Young Killer, this duo have out done themselves. Iam waiting for the video, I hope it surpasses my imagination.
Sad song though, makes me wanna cry a bit,brings out the emotions in a person.Listen to it here:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVRW07nVw-8
Funny,am in the office with my head phones on and av been listening to it for the 20th time now,Woooow!!!!.
I love Banana Zoro,i have listened to him since i was a young girl,and to date,he still is one of my music idol,strong voice too.I love it!!
 
Banana Zoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment