Monday, July 14, 2014

Willy Paul does it again...Tam Tam in a very sweet way!!




I listen to this song smiling; this is a true definition of a remix….a creative way of talking about marriage.
This boy Willy has never disappointed me, and the collabo of this two, willy and Size 8, wooooow, true and sweet gospel.
Apart from the obsession he has with Diamond Platnumz,check his new video,he now calls himself Willy Paul Msafi, not bad i guess,if Diamond is the driving force behind him being this good,the So be it.
Size 8 songs since she was a secular musician have been hits, she went to gospel and she never disappointed.
The video fantastically done, very simple and beautiful,the song, definitely a classic hit.
His new song it Tam Tam remix done by willy Paul and size 8, lights me up.
Actually am working on having it as my ringtone, would love to hear this tune play on my phone until another gets my attention.
And Teddy B the producer, my oh my, they guy has talent, mad mad talent, someone please help me tell Teddy B to keep doing what he is doing best, and let him hold on to that talent, enough respect Teddy B.






I will sit and tune in to radio stations and watch television stations doing justice to this song, it will definitely be a big song, and it will make it to groove awards 2015.
All songs done by Willy paul have done very well and this will not be different.listen to his latest song by willy paul and Gloria Muliro
Size 8 too has done well,and I know a mix of the two will create a stir in the Gospel industry.Listen to Size 8's latest hit below

Willy Paul and Size 8
Just a minute,if size 8 was going down and I believe this song was what was to bring her back in the game, she plaid her game well and she is definitely hitting.Well plaid size 8,well plaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment