Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My most Favorite Nigerian Songs.

As much i am sad that Nigerian is really taking of the Kenyan music industry, i have no control over this and so i am going with the flow.
Now i have listened to this songs and i want to give you a list of some of the Nigerian songs that Make me Dance....i would not mind if you added any that you think i should have put here.
So without Determining which is best and which is not, Listen to the songs below:


  1. Skelewu-Davido
  2. Sekem-Mc Galaxy now this song is something else,Kwanza the dance moves.
  3. Shekini-P Square
  4. Collabo-P Square ft Don Jazzy
  5. Kukere-Iyanya
  6. Personally-P Square
  7. Pull Over-Wiz Kid
  8. Ada Ada-Flavour i love the quality of this video...and the wedding, as i wish mine to be,hahahaha
  9. Testimony-P Square This song just gets to me,my best part is "my guy am allergic to poverty"Who isnt?
  10. Girlie O-Patoranking ft Tiwa Savage
  11. DOROBUCCI -Don Jazzy ft Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D'Prince, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, Di'Ja
  12. Aye-Davido
  13. Show you the money-Wizkid
  14. Yes/No-Banky W
  15. Plantain Boy-Timaya this song made me know Timaya,an old song but still a hit to me.
  16. Oliver Twist-Dbanj
  17. Sanko-Timaya Better listen to this song on speaker,it beautiful

Please Feel free to tell me more Nigerian Songs that might be hitting,it will be my pleasure to listen to them and do a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment