Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I am Back.................

I know it has been long,Poleni sanaaaa, Men you dont know what has been happening in my life,change of jobs........settling in,its been new experiences and i got carried away,but i am back now.
So nyimbo zimeimbwa nyingi jamani,where do i start?al do this randomly,just to get a grip on what is happening then we know the way forward.
Now there's this new song by a lady called Ruby,cute voice,beautiful lyrics.....Amazing video,i wouldnt mind listening to the tune over and over again.



Then read some where she is Kenyan?someone confirm for me....though she has been in THT (Tanzanian House Of Talents) composed by Barnaba, produced by Tudd Thomas of Epic Records.....Listen to this song Yule-Ruby and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment