Friday, March 18, 2016

Un Conditionally Bae....Sauti Sol and Ali Kiba!!!

I Know guys who read my blog dont follow me on Facebook,and if they do,Most dont take my predictions or requests serious,I remember some time back i had requested a Collabo between Kiba and Sauti Sol, and Hey,i know its been long but my wish was granted,Right?I tweeted Kiba and Sauti sol and actually i got a retweet, not bragging though, But when i heard that their Collabo video was out,i felt some tinge of accomplishment.
Now,on Request by my Little sis Naisae Kipesha i had to do this review.

With all honesty, The song was not a disappointment, any way,what do you expect of two legends from two worlds, a great hit,right?
Seen the video yet? watch it Here, Amazing work, quality Video, and shot at my soo favorite Beach Hotel(to visit soon though).
The Audio for me is perfect,an anthem of sorts, beats Dance able,a weekend song i should say,That reminds me,Leo ni Furahi day.......time for #UnConditionallyBae
The vocals by Ali Kiba,Uuuuuuuwi, si the guy is gifted, somebody say Halleluya......literally,kijana ana Sauti!!!!!
Pardon me for this though,The song does bring a woow from me, as in, yes, al listen, then that's its. The lyrics too, Hazijanigusa vile......

No comments:

Post a Comment