Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Two songs that make me Dance anytime!!!!!


So i am one of those people who can go to clubs but will NEVER stand to dance.....kutingisha kichwa tu inatosha,ama at a party and hope to see me dance?keep hoping,I have some exclusives though,some songs make me dance,today al tell you about two songs,coincidentally done by the same artist who is Teknomiles.
The songs are one Duro and the other one is Wash Eeeeih this songs just touch me mbali sana,and make me forget my so shy self and i just let go......Now if you want to see my crazy side?any where?Play this song,i will forget what we call manners,Dance then you know, we go on.Hahahahahaa

Away from me,Now,i love Teknomiles talent,the boy has a voice,Whaaaat??then when he says alhaji Techno,tickles me.The audio is well done,The videos?Beautiful scenes and scenery and quality work.

No comments:

Post a Comment