Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Nyashinski and Yemi Alade were the Best for me!!!!!

Been behind abit,pardon me for that,but i have time now,turudi nyuma kidogo,Coke studio,I loved the duo between Nyashinski and Yemi Alade,This two had chemistry,i wish they could get married,Hahahahahahaha,But seriously,The two killed the covers of the song they did,Coke studio could never have done it better.
you never watched?Listen to Yemi alade do Mungu Pekee Cover here Then also watch Marry You cover by Nyashinski boy oh boy,This two are sopmething else.
While free,i chose to read comments and God,i have never laughed so loud,one fan asked Nigeria to give Kenyans Yemi and we Kenyans woulld give them Akothee and the Babies,Hahahahahaha,You guys know my feeling about Akothee,sitaongeza lolote!!!
Again,see how this two amazing artists transform Forever by Rubi.This three killed the somg,Ruby is just one very talented artists,to me she is the Ali Kiba Version of an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment