Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rabbit-kaka sungura featuring Sudi boy,Another great collabo!!



Heeeey,I think Sudi boy is the best thing that is happening to the Kenyan music industry right now,boys got talent…..Am listening to this song Twende by Rabbit featuring Sudi boy,truth be said rabbit is a good rapper,his rapping style unique,and I say he is very bright for thinking of adding sudi to spice up the song.
Rabbit-Kaka Sungura.

For a person who does not love rap, the uniqueness in this rap song will make u dance to it, this is one rap I can dance to….all night, too bad it a Tuesday, this song makes me wish for a weekend.
Wow,I must give it up to Rabbit,boy has talent too, and a brain I must say, the blend of Rap n bongo is epic.Way to go both of you.
Alafu Rabbit,hiyo mistari ati "ukipika unafanya hilton ikae kibanda"
Listen to Twende Rabbit featuring Sudi Here
Remember rabbit is the musician who did a collabo with HHP,u know HHP right?one great rapper from south Africa,ok,all i can say is am proud of you Rabbit,Making me love rap music even more. 
Sudi Boy.
I will say again, coast has talent, any coastal musician reading this, better ask what sudi is doing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment