Tuesday, November 18, 2014

P Square's present to you on their birthday!!


Only superstars give presents on their birthdays and trust me, P Square are not any different.The duo which is celebrating their birthday decided to drop a video as a present to their fan and the video is epic, not disappointing at all.
The Audio too is good, unique and different from what they always do.
Typical Nigerian Style though but done in a beautiful way.
From me here,its happy birthday to this duo and thank you for adding another great hit to my Archive.
Watch it here
Dont forget this two brothers have been hitting the airwaves with the song taste money Watch it here which has been one of my most favorite from the two especially the part that says "my friend am allergic to poverty"
Any way..........Blessing to the two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment