Friday, November 14, 2014

Zuzu by Elani

Yesterday i happened not to go to work,i was a bit sick, so i happened to have sometime with my baby sister and she was telling me about a song by Elani,she did not remember the title but was trying to sing the song.Funny enough,i had never heard of the song,she had to tune in to a radio station that she tells me,played the song almost every hour, and the song was beautiful.....ironically i had never heard of it.
So today first thing this morning i went to youtube and looked for the song, and i am impressed,beautiful song by Elani.
Maybe you have heard of it,or maybe like me,you happened not to have listened to it,the song is Zuzu by Elani Watch it here which they have featured DJ Joe mfalme in the video.
I love Elani,everyday the come up with great songs,they are definitely revolutionizing the music industry in East Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment