Tuesday, September 27, 2016

This Artist Scally Musiq of DEKA fame!!



When a close friend of mine once called me and said Mchiki, kuna kijana yangu moja so talented and good,mtafute bana and see what you can do,I was so excited to meet him.
I heard not listened to him,But i knew my friends test in music, was my test too,Most songs that i loved,He did love them too,so When i met Scally his friend,and sampled his music,I knew YES!!!This is talent.
i remember asking so many times if he had joined the many competitions in the County,and i am glad he did because apart from winning at the OBO Awards,Ringtone recognized his talent.
Now away from alot of stories, I love this Boy,he has potential,and his song Deka is amazing,The video too,I love.
Way to go Scally,Tafuta Abwao bwana,msalimie and tell him how you have made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment