Friday, September 16, 2016

Vote This Rare Gem For OLX Soma Awards!!!

I rarely do this,Rarely ask people to vote for just anyone,No i don't,I only do that for people whom i believe in,and if you are my friend,heard me talk,or Follow me on social media,You know I have several people that amaze me,One is Hon Joyce lay.
So i will ask a favour for this One lady i love,Honestly,My Woman representative,Is amazing,For me she has done well,I follow her day to day activities  and yes,She doesn't disappoint.
Away from the accolades because trust me,I can write a book about her,Her beauty in and out and everything,Let me just go straight to the point.....please please please Please vote for Hon Joyce Lay my Women Representative (Just so you know,I am born and bred in Taita Taveta County)who has been nominated in the Most Social Government Personality Category.

You can vote through  http://soma.or.ke/vot/ (don't forget to validate your vote through your email)

You can also vote through SMS by sending 12E to 21195.

You can vote as many times as possible.
Dont forget,You can vote every second,every minute,Every hour,Every day,Just as long as you are voting.
Thanks alot.....And hey,Lets do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment